Updated to version 2.10 which is fully compliant.
If you have something like this in your PoolManager config:
psu create unit -net 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
psu addto ugroup world-net 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
You may need to add this:
psu create unit -net ::/0
psu addto ugroup world-net ::/0
- Microsoft Windows platforms are not supported.
- Mixed IPv4/IPv6 pools are not supported.
- Security policies cannot use IP addresses, only host names. If using NO_DNS=TRUE, the host names are reformatted IP addresses, and can be matched against those.
- NETWORK_INTERFACE must be set to a specific IPv6 address. It is not possible to use multiple IPv6 interfaces on a single computer.
- There must be valid IPv6 (AAAA) DNS and reverse DNS records for the computers. Setting the configuration NO_DNS=TRUE removes this limitation.